Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We've been waiting since 10..to see the lights go dim

It feels like yesterday when I entered the Santa Monica airport hanger to assist in my very first fashion show.
The air was crip and fresh, I walked in and it was like a scence right out of
my wildest dream.
The stage was built, the lighting was being tested....models arriving....as designers stand around in their (yes i am a designer) outfits....and the chairs, the most delicate and important part..well of course they were in place.
For a moment, I stood there and took it all in knowing there was no other place in the world
I would rather be.
I could go on and on with this story as it is so vivid in my mind.
It wasn't until recently that I realized my love for Fashion was very deep, its more than material things,
it's a passion for beauty.....for texture, for art, for creativity and for life.
I am vert fortunate to feel this exact same way everytime I assist, see or produce a fashion show.

The images below are more than pictures, they are emotions....
NY FASHION WEEK....Backstage.






No comments:

Post a Comment