Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Saturday Mornings







We all remember our Saturday morning cleaning experience with mom when we were childern. If they were anything like mine you we either listening to oldies or watching Soul train while you rain the vaccum.

I am very proud to announce that in celebration of its 40th anniversary the team over at Soul Train have created: Soul Train: The hippiest trip in America. A documentary that takes you through all the years, all the music, all the dances and my person favorite all the outfits!!

The documentary will be narrarted by actor Terrance Howard and will have the original score by Questlove of the Roots.


I am very excited to watch this. I am more than certain I will see several familiar faces.


via:Honey Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment