Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Always and Forever





I ran across the photo's on a friends blog...who as it goes ran across it on another blog (see links below)
However, between spending a late night at my grandmothers and seeing this pictures today...I began to think.
The picture above is nothing short of the beauty that many of my grandparents old photo's capture.
My grandmother and her sister "Dressed to the Nines" big glasses and fur all equiped with leather gloves.
She currently has a mink stol that I have been dying to wrap my paws around but she refueses.
Without rambling on my point is this...everything I know about being a lady and a women I learned from her.
1. Always wear perfume (even to bed...you never know who you'll meet on the dream train)
2. When using the restroom no one should ever be able to hear you.
3. Never stoop down when you have on a dress.
4. Always keep your legs crossed or ankles touching when sitting.
5. If he loves you, you will know by his touch.
She taught me all my danty ways and for that I am ever so grateful.
Thanks grandmie.



I like my friend thought these pictures we completely  fabulous.
Culture...hold on to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment