Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009

Not really sure why I chose to do my year end comments before my holiday comments.
Maybe I am just really over 2009.
This was one of the most emotional years I have had in a long time.
There were a lot of endings, and then some beginnings that ended faster than they began.
But that's life.
My numerology said this was my year to build structure.
This year would set the foundation for the remainder of my life.
Very interesting.
For starters I quit my long time Job at Bleu.
A place where I cultivated my fashion sense.
Gabrielle taught me more that anyone so far and I will forever be
appreciative of her for that.
I was able to create life time long relationships with
some of the most amazing people.
I gained many friends and many of those friends turned into
family.
2009 was also the year for lessons in love.
I learned a lot about myself this year.
Although some things were painful
I appreciate the lesson.


Just remember as we move forward into 2010
The lessons may be hard and painful
but take the time to learn them so the mistakes,
or decisions are not repeated.
-Khloe

No comments:

Post a Comment