Saturday, October 17, 2009

Korto Momolu

Last Night the crew and I had the opportunity to attend
The Jerell Scott and Korto Momolu fashion show presented by my family
360 magazine.
The show was amazing,the pieces breath taking and the party...
well you know Fashionista's +fashionisto's +open bar +music=
Utopia.
Personally, I adored both the lines.
Jerell's photos will be up later today.
Korto Momolu's fabric and silhouettes were tantalizing. Her designs embody culture, ethnic hints and dabs of effortlessly chicness (sometime I make up words. lol)
Make sure to view her website listed below.
Christopher Deon (stylist)










This model was so beautiful in person.
Not to mention this piece I DIE over.
Summertime in flat sandals...
grabing lunch.
PERFECT




Korto Momolu

http://www.kortomomulo.com/





Mi Familia

Darryl Threat of Blow Clothing and Jindji Azeez (stylist)


Khloe Rose and Mr. Seth Brundle


No comments:

Post a Comment