Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I luv his Big Ego






A few months back I came across an opportunity to join a team of stylist that were designing an amazing fashion show. Clearly I was all into the project. While at the interview Im sitting across from this well dressed individual who would NOT stop talking. However, I admit I was vastly impressed. He knew just as much about Fashion as I did.
(I'm not talking Gucci and Lv..Im talking RTW Collections , I would throw designers out there just to test his skills.)
Needless to say the project fell through..but brought us together. (As friends ppl!)
Here's a shout out to my little fashion twin because "I love his Big EGO"
Happy 21st Birthday! May you continue to dress the flyest guys in the industry and help me too!!
You can find him @ Kitson Men.... doing his thing!































No comments:

Post a Comment