Friday, November 27, 2009

Terms and Conditions

I find my self wishing very often that life and several of it's situations came with terms and conditions. I, sometimes even wish they came with a shelf life label. I am sure it would help a lot of people myself included out.

Terms, in the beginning of every relationship, business or pleasure the terms are often set. This is they way I live my life. This is they way I like to be treated. This is the way I like for things to go. But what happens when the terms are stated, agreed upon and then ultimately not met.

Or what if the situation changes. A minor hurricane (not that hurricane's have ever been minor but for lack of a better word). What happens to the terms then. Ultimately are the terms reversible? Are they interchangeable and at some point do you need to re-evaluate them?

I had a lot of time to think this Thanksgiving. In doing so i reviewed the terms and conditions of my current situation and realized. Re-evaluation is definitely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment