Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is that yo chick?!?!?!


Where do I begin.....firstly...Kanye and Amber are becoming my favorite couple. PERIOD. I am very big on power couples
I am not sure if it is her submissive attitude to having Ye as her personal stylist.....or his desire to be just that. Either way this couple is no quiet storm....
October's issue of ELLE magazine will shed light on Ye's styling and Amber's modeling. Ye styled every look....and they are HAUTE!
As reported by the New York Post Elle magazine states that Amber might be launching a sun glass line in the near future.
"Ill be late for that"
***Sidenote I love that she loves her body and isnt afraid to show it off. I think as a women that is so important....I have so much respect for that***
Carry ON!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment