Thursday, August 6, 2009

If i was a rich girl......


I am very selective of the icons within this industry that I admire. Idolize even. Honestly, to impress me to that point takes alot. Fashion is my ONE true love, I am very selfish...hmmm stingy even with whom I share it with.

Over the years one particular face has continued to appear ALL OVER the industry and in a quiet subtle way. Yet, her style has not only made an impression on myself but the world. So much, that people are "all in her" business to find out "who's that girl?"

While I love the fact that she has decided to keep her entire life a mystery (which add TONS of character) many try to crack her secret. However, to no avail her secret remains just that.

She has been seen at every A-list event, faithfully seated front row at Marc Jacobs and Zac Posen runway shows , and has been deemed the new "IT GIRL" by Wall Street Journal.
With no further a due Genevieve Jones:

No comments:

Post a Comment